Finally introducing myself!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkman47

Reaction score
Hello all, great to be on such a great forum! Love the content! I'm located in Northeast US, and have been kicking myself since selling my 2012 black Raptor, gave it up due to high miles and a great deal offered to me:(

I am looking to get back into the great group of Raptor owners! Deciding between a 2017 or a low mileage 2014 Shelby 700hp version (apples to oranges, or maybe apples to pears!!!)

Sound off with any hellos or opinions!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you actually have a line on a Baja 700 for sale? Those are pretty rare trucks!

OP
OP
H

hkman47

Reaction score
intended uses...

Drive it! I will be using it as my regular vehicle, but am fortunate to have a car that I can use to give it a break.

It is not a true Baja model, but it was speced out from Shelby with the 700hp package. I am awaiting the time to go pick up the Shelby (hopefully I can go this weekend!). Just for conversation questioning if anyone thinks the '17 is that much better with the other improvements that make it the more desirable model.