Did this really happen or am I dreaming....?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHA, that's awesome! I've heard some great things about Nova Scotia. Would like to check it out sometime.

Also, just realized you're in NJ. I drove right by you on my way home with the truck 2 weeks ago. Too bad, or else we could have met up for a beer or something on my trek home.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Hey now, you know my thoughts on black. LOVE how it looks, but not the upkeep to keep it looking that way. Sorry, chief!

They should just have a color choice for the Raptor and call it "dirty"...lol

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Salt will do wonders for a pick up. Just give it Time

Yea, wonders. I already lost my first F150 to the salt and rust. No more of that shit. The Raptor stays in the garage when it's wet and there's salt on the roads. I got other cheaper vehicles I can sacrifice to the rust gods.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured that until I actually start with the legit mods that warrant a new "build thread", I'll continue posting any smaller items that I pick up for the Raptor in this thread.

So, after seeing a post in the Obsessed Garage Facebook group regarding snow brushes, I figured I should probably pick one up. It's one thing clearing snow off a lowered BMW 3 series where I can easily reach across the majority of the roof. It's an entirely different beast when it comes to these trucks, as I'm sure most of you can attest to. The post was comparing two brushes:

1) Snow Joe SJBLZD Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper
2) SnoBrum Original Snow Removal Tool

The consensus from the post was that the Snow Joe was a better product, so when I got a notification from slickdeals.net that the Snow Joe was on sale for a whopping $8 and change on Amazon, I picked one up.

Arrived yesterday and my initial impressions (currently no snow in the forecast) are that it's a pretty quality product. Foam is nice and soft, but feels like it'll be durable and hold up. The true test, obviously, will be when it snows. So I'll report back. Here are some photos:

39156605452_c1370f0ce5_z.jpg

24323626067_6e9b6755c2_z.jpg

Side note: for those of you who don't already belong to the Obsessed Garage Facebook group, I HIGHLY suggest you check it out. Awesome source of information for all sorts of products. And Matt is an amazing source of knowledge when it comes to detailing processes and detailing products. His podcast (Dialed In) and Youtube channel are legit. And no, I'm not getting paid for any of this. Just speaking (er, typing) fact.

Links, for anyone interested:

OG Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/obsessedgarage/

Dialed In podcast: Podcast – Obsessed Garage or https://audioboom.com/channel/dialed-in

OG YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRyY0QUPHBdl2EnPphB9WA

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to me:

39221699341_0161e88c0e_z.jpg

In case you can't tell from the sender's address, these are the plates and registration for the Raptor. It's on like Donkey Kong, *******!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter