What would you ask SVT Engineering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As many of you know, many of the Snoball500 participants will be visiting Ford SVT in a few weeks. We know Greg will be bringing up the issues with the IWE, but are there any technical questions YOU would like to ask?

Can we get a list of questions for the SVT engineers? I will take them forward and try to get some answers to them.

So what do you guys have?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about the reinforced body questions about the raptor compared to a regular F-150. You would think Ford would be bragging about that if so.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be curious to know why they decided to put a elongated hole on each end of the front fender...without lights in them. Did their crack design engineers decide the consumer would love it?...Did they have an intention to put driving/fog lights in...but changed their minds at the last minute? Also...ask why they included a great climate control system...with heated seats,...and NO heated steering wheel (but you gave us electronic tilt/telescoping)?? It's just ironic to me...my Wife's Range Rover has MANUAL tilt on her steering wheel...but guess what....HEATED STEERING WHEEL!
And finally...I love to hear the answer behind the $2000 price tag on the decals... I mean...I paid for them...and I like them...but $2000?? Who makes them?? Monks in the Himalaya's?? Thanks