Taking it to Baja?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd2

Reaction score
What about to remove pinstripes from trees?

Sent from my iPhone using My

Has anyone tried that peelable spray paint. Duplicolor makes some. I have two cans (of some brand) of clear that I was thinking of using to protect the paint when going offroad. When funished - just peel it off.

Someone also makes a clear peelable paint specifically marketed for paint protection in a spray can. Sounds like it should work.

Todd

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
coat with amsoil HD metal protector. Then give it a good spray when you get back to get the salt out.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I don't understand that comment

For Tecate.

Depending on where you go, pinstriping is a pretty big possibility. All part of it I suppose. Are you going with a group? I'd be really cautious after the hurricane, lots of washouts and really square holes that can ruin a weekend out there now.

OP
OP
FODE

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going with a group of 10 trucks..

I need to find a radio solution to avoid hardwiring it inside the raptor, as well as a lowrance.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just down there about three weeks ago prerunning for our run. The rain has caused a lot of damage. Watch out for the washouts. They come up quick and they are in places you wouldn't really expect them.
As long as you drive smart you will be fine.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like either Kumos or the AT's for hard off roading neither one have worked out for me.
I am pretty hard on tires though. If you can pick up some General red labels at a good price they are TOUGH! I've done two peninsula runs on them with zero problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter