Source of Money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

aren't we all a bunch of retired white guys, who get together 3 times a week at Denny's while our 20 something girlfriends spend our retirement checks.?.

Wouldn’t mind being a sugar daddy, know any hot 20 year olds, please send my way.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, wife ain’t on here. Shhh
Plus I would never do that, just playing around. Disclaimer for wife, just incase....
Haha, I know Rick! Just busting your balls. You probably don't remember but about 3 or 4 years ago you busted my balls on this forum about being married and saying almost the exact same thing! I've waited all these years just to get the opportunity to return the favor! Lol! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Haha, I know Rick! Just busting your balls. You probably don't remember but about 3 or 4 years ago you busted my balls on this forum about being married and saying almost the exact same thing! I've waited all these years just to get the opportunity to return the favor! Lol! [emoji6]

Man, you have the damn memory of my wife. I do not even remember or recall what you are talking about.