So what Sirius channels do you listen to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I flip between Octane, Lithium, and Liquid Metal.
Wata bout you?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mainly XMU or NFL Radio.

Sometimes XM Chill, Alt. Nation, or Classic Vinyl.

When my Chica is in the truck she likes to flip it over to Playboy Radio. :)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Liquid Metal, Octane, 90s on 9, 80s on 8, The Boneyard and Classic Hits (14-15)

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, for those of you who also have the Nav screen... here's a great trick I found and use all the time that you may not be aware of yet:

When you hear a song or artist that you like, touch the part of the screen that has Sirius radio information on it.... when that "window" expands and you have the radio info covering the whole screen you will see a column of buttons on the right side. Look for the button that says "Memo" and touch it. On the next screen will be options like "Add Artist" or "Add Song"... you can store up to 20 artists/songs and anytime they are about to be played on Sirius you will get an alert.

For example, LCD Soundsystem is one of my favorite bands. So when I heard one of their songs come on, I followed the above steps and did Add Artist. Now when I'm cruising along listening to any station I'll occasionally hear a double beep sound from my speakers. When I hear that sound I look at the bottom of the nav screen and it says "LCD Soundsystem is playing on Channel xx" and has 2 buttons "Tune" and "Cancel". If I press Tune, I'm whisked over to that station just in time to hear the first notes of the song.

LOVE that feature. Give it a shot if you haven't tried it yet.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
BTW, for those of you who also have the Nav screen... here's a great trick I found and use all the time that you may not be aware of yet:

When you hear a song or artist that you like, touch the part of the screen that has Sirius radio information on it.... when that "window" expands and you have the radio info covering the whole screen you will see a column of buttons on the right side. Look for the button that says "Memo" and touch it. On the next screen will be options like "Add Artist" or "Add Song"... you can store up to 20 artists/songs and anytime they are about to be played on Sirius you will get an alert.

For example, LCD Soundsystem is one of my favorite bands. So when I heard one of their songs come on, I followed the above steps and did Add Artist. Now when I'm cruising along listening to any station I'll occasionally hear a double beep sound from my speakers. When I hear that sound I look at the bottom of the nav screen and it says "LCD Soundsystem is playing on Channel xx" and has 2 buttons "Tune" and "Cancel". If I press Tune, I'm whisked over to that station just in time to hear the first notes of the song.

i agree. nice feature and another reason to spring for the Nav system. Plus SIRIUS Travel Link is another good reason.

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree. nice feature and another reason to spring for the Nav system. Plus SIRIUS Travel Link is another good reason.

Travel Link is badass. In a truck that chugs so much fuel, it's nice to be able to press a button and instantly find the best deals on gas in your current area.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Travel Link is badass. In a truck that chugs so much fuel, it's nice to be able to press a button and instantly find the best deals on gas in your current area.

Thanks for the info Bo, I will have to try that. Travel Link is bad ass and all my friends like it. I have one friend that says I am the most high tech mfer that he has seen. I agree about finding the best price on fuel, cause my foot sometimes has lead in it. You have to show off when you are pretty much the only Raptor around.

I also listen to Sirius Nascar Radio when the races are on and every now and then flip over to the Playboy channel.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I pay $12/month for one channel and that is Octane. I never tune to any other station. :naughty:

call them, tell them you want to cancel. they will say well sir we can offer you the same wonderful Sirius service for 8.95 /month. say no thanks i really would like to cancel. they will say well sir we can offer you 4.95/ month. now we're talking

priceline_shatner.jpg