Raptor takes jump too fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was a year and a half ago. Only Jarrett and Kirk have tuck builds that last multiple years. Lol....

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

He had his new truck at TRR '13

You have to forgive me.

I've spent many moons in a cold dark place where the open forest roads are prohibited and the desert is unseen. It's an unfriendly place filled with lunatic drivers in diesel spewing micro hatches and roads too narrow. I would often hear tales of these marvelous vehicles doing unspeakable things at mythical rates of speed in mysterious lands. One can only imagine and dream that one day, maybe one day, I too could drive my chariot of horsepower and suspension travel through the sands of America and not fear the repercussions of a government too near sighted to cage a beast such as this.

But alas that day is upon us....

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to forgive me.

I've spent many moons in a cold dark place where the open forest roads are prohibited and the desert is unseen. It's an unfriendly place filled with lunatic drivers in diesel spewing micro hatches and roads too narrow. I would often hear tales of these marvelous vehicles doing unspeakable things at mythical rates of speed in mysterious lands. One can only imagine and dream that one day, maybe one day, I too could drive my chariot of horsepower and suspension travel through the sands of America and not fear the repercussions of a government too near sighted to cage a beast such as this.

*****.... I just saw this. Lol...

:ROfljest:

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you have to forgive me.

I've spent many moons in a cold dark place where the open forest roads are prohibited and the desert is unseen. It's an unfriendly place filled with lunatic drivers in diesel spewing micro hatches and roads too narrow. I would often hear tales of these marvelous vehicles doing unspeakable things at mythical rates of speed in mysterious lands. One can only imagine and dream that one day, maybe one day, i too could drive my chariot of horsepower and suspension travel through the sands of america and not fear the repercussions of a government too near sighted to cage a beast such as this.

'merica