R1 concepts pads and rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a second, you have bought more brake pads for your personal vehicles over the years than the over 500 that R1 Concepts has sold since 2012?

Yeah sir you are definitely now full of shit. Your credibility here means nothing, new comer. I would suggest you joining the Raptor Z forum. It's a lot better than FRF for you. You've been an ****** in all the post you've done not just here. Get a better life dude. You sir are a TROLL.

https://www.************.com

^^ that's hilarious, FRF blocks the raptor z forum, LOL
r a p t o r f o r u m z.com

I don't care what you think you worthless forum cop, quit reading my posts if you do not like them. Why are you following me around and whining like a little bitch all the time, did I pee in your cherios?

I have owned 80+ vehicles over 30+ years. I raced every weekend for a decade. I have burned through more brakes than even I claimed if you really care to know ********.

I do not need to be your buddy, how about you **** off and quit replying to my posts?

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...drilled rotors bad? Since when?

Since the forum experts decided that those holes will get filled with mud, crack the rotors which will wait until you’re using your truck as the neighborhood school bus filled with 62 children, driving down a 10,000’ sheer cliff face and decide to explode leaving you with no brakes and everyone dies. Just because you wanted to be cool and get holes drilled.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok this got off track. how about i share my experience? these are my oem rotors. they looked like this 3 to 4 times a week for 2 years. theres a road called old stage road in colorado springs where i rally up and down at night. i usually burned through a set of tires about every 4 - 6 weeks. i got a set of the r1 rotors with the same wagner brand pads i have had (lifetime warranty, i just swap at the parts counter) the r1 i did notice better stopping and less heat. they still got glowing like those in the pic, but it took longer to do so. now i do see a downfall to these r1 rotors, and that is once they do get glowing like that, the fade is more than oem. meaning i cant stop at the 1 stop sign as im coming down the mountain if im going 30mph. the oem ones allowed me to stop in time but i was standing on the pedal. at the same speed with the r1 rotors, i would roll through the stop sign. the design is supposed reduce heat is what i understand, and it did do that, but at the point of glowing rotors, i did notice less performance. however, how many of you get rotors looking like that 3 days or 4 days a week. as an oem replacement, and not even much of a cost difference the r1 do perform better under normal conditions. take it with a grain of salt, but in the end, its a matter of what feels and works well for you

IMG_20180704_003004422_LL.jpg

IMG_20180704_002945423_LL.jpg