Perry Ford Poway, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took the Raptor to Perry Ford this morning for an oil change and tire rotation. I was greeted right away by Kristine my service manager. This was my third time working with Kristine and I can't say enough about her service. She is extremely knowledgeable along with an upbeat and friendly personality.

As I headed to the air conditioned waiting room, I was greeted by the fleet manager Bernard Vassallo "Bernie". He introduced himself to me and complimented on how good my Raptor looked. This was followed by him asking me about all my modifications and where did I get all the work done. He then offered to detail it inside and out if I had the time and could take a few pictures. I agreed since the truck needed it.

I get a cup of coffee in the waiting room and check the FRF on my phone. Bernie comes back and sits next to me. He asks me if I would mind giving him some feedback on when I ordered my truck, who I worked with, and how my experience has been. I oblige the request and we eventually end up talking about our families and off-roading areas in So.Cal. Bernie then takes me to the parts area and has me pick out complimentary hats and key chains for my family and I.

Bernie greets me at the Raptor when she is finished and we pose for a few pics with the truck. He then gives me a $25.00 gift card for Kimenskis restaurant and tells me he is going to send me a poster and calendar of the pics! Oh and he took off $23.00 on my second oil change. The first one was free.

I'm not saying Bernie is crazy but he sure loves the Raptors!

Good service and free swag works for me every day!

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 96

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's very cool! If I lived in southern California I would definitely bring them my business.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus! I feel like I'm waiting for a slap in the face every time I take my truck to Mac Heik in Georgetown TX. Lucky Man. Thanks for sharing!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Jesus! I feel like I'm waiting for a slap in the face every time I take my truck to Mac Heik in Georgetown TX. Lucky Man. Thanks for sharing!

Damn, I feel the same way when I bring mine in and every time I pick it up "I" have to make sure things are back together correctly.
Just 2 weeks ago had it brought in for 4x4 problem and had to pull teeth to have them swap out my IWE's.
I get home and the vacuum line on my drivers side wasn't even reconnected.
Half ass job every time I bring it in.
Glad you have a good one @LandFill, wish I did.

OP
OP
LandFill

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some other dealers should take note. Maybe @FordService service can document a positive experience for a change.

It is refreshing to meet a manager that cares about the customers and hold their employees accountable. It's unacceptable how you have been treated Zac. Shit happens and techs make a mistake here and there, but turning a blind eye to outright theft of your property? Unwillingness to make things right? Bogus business practice period!

Best of luck to you man, and I look forward to the next group apparel buy.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Good service and free swag works for me every day!

Wow, what an awesome experience, Landfill! Like MobileBeats suggested, I'll be happy to get this documented so this can be reviewed internally. PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, dealership info, and any specifics you'd like me to include. I'll do the rest. :)

Some other dealers should take note. Maybe @FordService service can document a positive experience for a change.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, MobileBeats; it's always good to hear about great experiences like this one.

Crystal