Official FRF Raptor acknowledgement Poll

What should be our new member acknowledgment?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course, for it to be official, FRF has to MAKE it official, so until then it would be unofficial...LOL

I cant believe no one else has posted this yet, but what do you think should be our signal to each other?

I like this one since this is not a wussy site, but I will admit it might start to give us a bad rep if we think we are rolling up on a member's raptor and it is someone we dont know.
:flipthebird:

On the other hand, they might be a member of the Z, and it could be a signal that provides a dual purpose!:ROFLJest:

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should have a FRF sticker on our truck and then we can salute or :waytogo: :)

Last edited:

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the first choice, are we supposed to do a "thumbs up"? I'm not familiar with the "thums" body part.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

is it too late to add more voting choices?

"Pulling the chain" signal to a trucker to get them to honk their horn

jolsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like flashing the park lights.The Shocker is good but my hands don't work that well anymore.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I see a Raptor I will normally flash my lights in recognition, then give them a wave or thumbs up as I get closer. I'm too old I guess to know what shocker is. lol