New 2014 Platinum Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Raptor Peeps,

A few months ago I decided to trade in the Raptor on a Subaru. I just couldn't live with the cost of Raptor ownership and commuting in it any more. Big mistake!

I missed my truck. So today I went and took advantage of some good pricing and incentives and picked up a 2014 F150 Platinum in White and I'm loving it. I went with the V6 Ecoboost engine.

I always like the people on these forums and Raptor owners in general. So I trust the opinions of most folks here. My question is...what's the best general F150 forum site on the net? Thanks!

Steve

Attachments

• platinum.jpg
    platinum.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 55

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
F150forum.com

Others that I like but aren't as popular, f150online.com or fordf150.net

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather be with the Raptor wannabes than the Subaru butthurters. I liked the 2015 Outback mechanically but Subaru really ****** its customers with an abysmal infotainment system. Seriously, that pile of shit they put in the 2015s makes Sync look like the iPad of in vehicle infotainment systems.

I was so happy to start my Platinum today (after the first time) and not have to wait 5-10 minutes while Sync indexed my usb thumb drive. The outback did that every time you started your car.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Oh, and Noah, no, no serious mods for the Platinum.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

F150forum.com

Others that I like but aren't as popular, f150online.com or fordf150.net

Thanks Chris. I registered at F150forum.com earlier today.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had an 07 outback before the raptor, luckily i had a pioneer nav in there. it seems like all the auto manufacturers are trying to have a complete integration into the system....... and all of them screw it up somehow.

dont be a stranger around these parts