My truck is here and I cant has it :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting day today

leave work my truck wont start, call it to get it towed to the ford place.

He says your truck is here.

I say sweet

I get there with broken down truck and see my new truck thinking damn that's perfect timing.

cant have it til Monday, they need to do the inspection etc.

I get a ****** ass ford focus for the weekend

I say- I buy 50k truck sitting in front of you and I get a focus? cmon

COOL STORY BRO

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never had a problem with my current truck in 7-8 years of me pounding on until the day my new one comes in.

don't ever buy or let your wives or kids settle on a focus. What a shitbox

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
came today, service isn't open til Monday I guess.

They didn't tell me it was here I only found out cuz my truck broke down and I had to go there.

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my guess is it came late and they were booked, didn't want to deal with it, it was Friday, **** I don't know. Im kinda pissed they didn't tell me. "They" is a guy I went to school with and talked to 2 days ago so it isn't like im expecting something out of the ordinary. oh well I guess, Ill have the tranny in this focus blown by monday

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my guess is it came late and they were booked, didn't want to deal with it, it was Friday, **** I don't know. Im kinda pissed they didn't tell me. "They" is a guy I went to school with and talked to 2 days ago so it isn't like im expecting something out of the ordinary. oh well I guess, Ill have the tranny in this focus blown by monday

You'll "have the tranny blown in the focus"?

Lol

Congrats either way man. What are the specs on your truck?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

U know they just wanted to drive around and put a few miles on it for ya to make sure its ok??