My Raptor arived today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting it... but Ford SVT delivered! My new Raptor came today... but it was the wrong color ... and a LOT smaller than I thought they were!

UPS dude rang the bell... I had a box from the SVT marketing manager, Mark Grueber. Inside was a new Molten Lava Raptor... toy. And a cool black SVT Raptor hat... high quality, and a "Born in Baja" DVD, and a nice letter Thanking me for my 6.2L order. According to the letter, Ford has had over 7,000 orders since the launch... he told me to hang in there. Like, what else am I gonna do? At least I can sit at my desk and go "Rudn Rudn" with my tiny Raptor! And it gets killer gas milage too!

It IS a way cool hat though... and I kinda like my little Raptor. <G>. So, you 6.2 waiters... watch for the UPS dude... I bet you are going to join me soon!!!

LOL

Falcon

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your delivery...of your mini Raptor. hmm, I wonder if us ENCS guys will be getting in on some of this SWAG...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now if we can just get half that group signed up and doing a Raptor meet

I've been doing my best guys. Now that the 6.2's are arriving we'll have larger get togethers for sure.

Us 5.4 guys deserve a few mini-Raptors (but we'd be happy with 1) for spreading the good word and pics about the Raptors' prowess on and offroad :mrgreen:

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I received my Raptor "care Package" today too.Pretty neat but I want the real thing......Still sitting in Michigan "awaiting shipment"

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you guys can "jump" those mini-raptors further than your big ones!! :w00t:
FSM

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you guys can "jump" those mini-raptors further than your big ones!! :w00t:
FSM

HELL YEAH! I just cleared the couch with my Raptorette. Scared the be-Jesus out of the cat, but it was COOL! <G> Gonna go into the den and try some Whoops next. Have to use hill descent to get down the stairs though... they are gnarly, with a 90 degree at the end!! Wish me luck... save that other running board Frogman... I may need it! <G>.

Falcon

leister9007

Reaction score
I ordered my 6.2 3-23-10 thru ENCS or military car sales... are we gona recive the care packages, I still don't have a VIN or anything either... no offence to those of you who ordered in '09 I know I have no room to complain, just curious about the care package it sounds cool.