Looking at 2014 Roush SE need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verruckt

Reaction score
Heh. Threads like this make me feel great. I say buy it.

I was in the same dilemma a few months ago - same ******** with 10k over sticker. Lowest I had one dealer go was 5k over sticker and there wasn't a chance I'm paying that. I entertained the idea of a Gen 1 but never really put

Ended up finding a 2013 Roush Screw about 6 months ago with 60k on the odo at a local dealer. I initially called them asking for pricing on a new one, was given the same 10k over sticker ********, then asked if they had any leads on a Gen 1... low and behold he had one that was just traded in the night before, and was getting an inspection before they sold it.

I asked how much, that if it was in good shape I'd take it. He said 46k and my response was "can you email me that, I'll be by tomorrow to pick it up"? :roflbow:

Ended up buying it the next day. It was in beautiful shape, no issues at all..

About a month after having it I found out it also had kooks headers, mid pipe, a dual 65mm TB, and the stage 2 pulley.

:win:

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buy it

Get the JDM tune and pedal commander a pre-filter and call it good.

That is a great price....assuming the vehicle history is clean.