Looking at 2014 Roush SE need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highgun

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I am new to the forum. I want a 2017 Raptor, but I'm not having any luck. I found a 2014 Ruby red SE Roush with 7K miles. Asking 59K. Just wanted some advice on price. Buy it or wait until a 2017 comes up? Thanks

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I am new to the forum. I want a 2017 Raptor, but I'm not having any luck. I found a 2014 Ruby red SE Roush with 7K miles. Asking 59K. Just wanted some advice on price. Buy it or wait until a 2017 comes up? Thanks

Any other mods? That's not bad. The Roush upgrade is about $10K to have done.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could buy it for a little less (haggle) and sell it next year and not lose a dime on the deal. Crazy if you don't scoop that up. Just sold mine for a little less than that with 96k miles on it, so that thing is nearly new......

OP
OP
H

highgun

Reaction score
No. There are no other mods. It is completely untouched. It looks like the bed has never even had anything in it. How is the roush package for those that have it?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. There are no other mods. It is completely untouched. It looks like the bed has never even had anything in it. How is the roush package for those that have it?

I had mine installed last year on my 2012 - so mine didn't come with it.

Night and day difference. Gobs of power, especially off-road or towing.

I'm kinda leaning towards go for it.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not hesitate, soldier. You gonna snooze you gonna loose. Its a hell of a truck esp with Roush set up. PULL THE TRIGAH NOW

OP
OP
H

highgun

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. My only reservation is I wanted a 2017 but dealers aren't budging off 10K over.