Hellion Twin Turbo Review (LONG)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/4BTp4s8PZwo

Here it is on the dyno. I ordered some traction bars just because I don't think the deavers are going to be able to harness the power and keep the wheel hop down. Plus I don't off road much, plus I can take them off.

Once I get the bars on I'll take some under load videos.

Aksubiedubie

Reaction score
Do you have the dyno chart handy by chance? I seen some people spinning these motors to 6500 or 7000rpm in a couple videos/charts for supercharger or turbos. I think they said they were stock longblocks too.

OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the dyno chart handy by chance? I seen some people spinning these motors to 6500 or 7000rpm in a couple videos/charts for supercharger or turbos. I think they said they were stock longblocks too.

Here ya go. Don't think it has the info you want

Attachments

• IMG_3668.jpg
    IMG_3668.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose I could infer the RPM based on what, a 3rd gear pull? Running stock tire size?

Here is a picture of my setup. Getting really close to putting it in.

Yes 3rd gear pull.

That looks pretty sweet. Top mount interxooler is interesting. Do you have a vented hood you're going to run that on?

What type of turbos are those?

Aksubiedubie

Reaction score
Yes 3rd gear pull.

That looks pretty sweet. Top mount interxooler is interesting. Do you have a vented hood you're going to run that on?

What type of turbos are those?

Thanks - using a garrett 1000hp liquid air core. Built and hand formed end tanks myself (along with everything else...). Stock hood is opened up some to allow more breathing. Turbos are Borgwarner EFR 7163s, good for 1100-1200hp max combined.

- Isaac

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the write up, there really isn't enough info out there on these kits for most people to make educated decisions, nice to have as much first hand experience as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
id like to see some longevity on this kit overall for sure. sounds good and made good power. i really wish people would start dyno tuning from the start so they have a good line of where their motor went. you cant compare numbers on a motor you have never dynod before.