Heigth of the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a page with the specs for the Raptors.

I was reading a thread here and someone messed up the top of their Raptor when they drove into a garage without the bar making the height.

I currently have an Escalade with Yakima Bars. Driving into some of these garages the roof bars have hit these markers.

I would like be sure of the height to prevent any damage.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can fit 75" (6' 3") on stock perch and tires with no worries. I'll pucker but it clears every time.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can fit 75" (6' 3") on stock perch and tires with no worries. I'll pucker but it clears every time.

Have you actually measured that? There is no way I have 5" of clearance on 6'8" garages. (All stock) I usually only clear with about 2-2.5" tops.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you actually measured that? There is no way I have 5" of clearance on 6'8" garages. (All stock) I usually only clear with about 2-2.5" tops.

I can only go off what the European garages say. They have the max 1.9 and sometimes 1.8 I've fit in. I know what that compares to the Ford specs, but I can assure you that I've never scraped the ceiling of any garage that I've had to park in that says 1.9 meters.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Mid Perch and Toyo 35s. I fit under 6'8" but thats as low as I would go. I went to a parking garage last week with full tank of gas and hit the hanging "test" bar at the entrance that said 6'6" on it. (the plastic one hanging on chains so no damage). I parked as soon as I got in the garage off to the side as not to venture in the cave to far and find that 6'6" beam!