Funny Raptor Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, this may be the wrong spot, I'll admit. If it is, please move, but this seems to be where it fits.

Basically though, I wanted to ask about those situations where you are driving along, minding your own business. Then some guy in a diesel truck or some lowered Chevy pulls up along side of you because he thinks your truck is cool, and starts messing with you and playing with you.

Is the Raptor good to be driving in these situations? Will I just be able to look out the window, laugh, wave and mouth bye bye to the guy and show him whats up?

I dont approve of street racing, but we've all been in these situations and I know how the people who I know handle them. Besides, its not street racing, you're merely showing some dude whats up.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From a roll, there are many diesels out there that will eat the Raptor for lunch... So be mindful when mouthing goodbye before looking like a jack ass! Haha

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not acknowledge them. Happens to me almost daily with all the idiots here. As stated above, my F350 would annihilate them.

OP
OP
G

getpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pick your battles then.

Thank god this is california where all the diesels are regulated now. Gas engine performance of the 6.2 should be better than most of the diesels where I live.

On the other hand, I wasted a guy in a chevy 1/2-ton and the guy that was messing with him in a nissan car.

Both of them decided to mess with me in my '96 F350 powerstroke. Then came a hill and I left it in 5th.

Maybe they just couldnt drive.

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if diesel truck people have little weiners or what but 1 out of 2 trips in either mustang, some guy in a diesel will match my speed when I go by or slow down if there passing me.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if diesel truck people have little weiners or what but 1 out of 2 trips in either mustang, some guy in a diesel will match my speed when I go by or slow down if there passing me.

But that couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are driving a pretty aaawesome Mustang!!!! That color catches the eye....

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But that couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are driving a pretty aaawesome Mustang!!!! That color catches the eye....

Hell the other one is black/black wheels it gets the same. I just ride along and mind my own business. I might throw a rev or wave if there driving something cool.