Automatic roll down window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the dumb question but I couldn't find an answer in the owner's manual either but does the driver's side window automatically roll up with one touch also? Mine doesn't but sometimes I've seen cars where the windows need to be synced again for it work but I don't even know if this is a feature the truck has. Can anyone help with this idiotic question? Thanks in advance.

F150SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the dumb question but I couldn't find an answer in the owner's manual either but does the driver's side window automatically roll up with one touch also? Mine doesn't but sometimes I've seen cars where the windows need to be synced again for it work but I don't even know if this is a feature the truck has. Can anyone help with this idiotic question? Thanks in advance.

Mine only goes down. I wish it had auto up, and the passenger side had an auto feature.

Banned
Reaction score
weird, i though most newer vehicles had auto up and down
our new caravan has it for both driver side and passenger side
and it's the cheapy one haha

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yes that ****** me off. i wish they had auto up/down driver and passenger. there's no reason not to. i bet you could retrofit the passenger side with an auto down switch though if you installed a driver side switch on the passenger button.