Any way to program Seat-A/C with Remote Start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
What Jimbo said.

Though...If you buy the 3.0 shocks @Jimbo has to say hot ladies will always be around you, so they could turn it on for you.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Where in the dash settings? I can't find this option and I have a loaded out 2014

VEHICLE, REMOTE START, CLIMATE CONTROL, DRIVER and/or PASSENGER SEAT - AUTO

That should do it!

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With my 2014 in the winter, in auto, the heated seats will turn on until you put the key in. I assume it works the same with the seat a/c, haven't tried it though.

D

Deleted member 12951

With the settings on Auto the seats turn on. During the summer the A/C is on and in the winter (depending how cold outside) the seat heater turns on. What might be confusing is the seat light in the screen or even the years earlier that just had heat the seat light does NOT show but it is on.
@Dresden, have all on Auto. Change to leave truck run for 15min instead of the default. Start it remotely and wait close to 15 mins. Put you ass on the seat, you will see.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
With my 2014 in the winter, in auto, the heated seats will turn on until you put the key in. I assume it works the same with the seat a/c, haven't tried it though.

I have just the other day and the seats were cooling. Of course turning the key to the on position everything went off because it was off when I shut the Raptor off.