Amp Powersteps standard or XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guessing this is for a street queen, these steps don't do well when taken off-road.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really. I will have to call them and verify before I order.

If you need to order or ask questions give our sales reps a call. We do guarantee fitment for you over the phone and have plenty of Amp steps in stock generally to receive quickly.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you need to order or ask questions give our sales reps a call. We do guarantee fitment for you over the phone and have plenty of Amp steps in stock generally to receive quickly.

Send me your contact info and I will call for pricing.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Guessing this is for a street queen, these steps don't do well when taken off-road.

In my case yes my truck is a "street queen" and I don't care.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Send me your contact info and I will call for pricing.

I'm not currently in the office but if you want to just give us a call at 877-203-8796 will be direct to our office. Just let them know you are part of the Raptor Forum and they can get you pricing.

Or if you'd like you can PM me your number and I can make sure one of my Forum team members gives you a call whenever you'd like.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had amps on my 2014 F150. I'd also recommend getting the OBDII pass through harness with the Plug & Play kit. The Pass Through kit includes another OBDII port so you don't have to unplug the PnP harness to access your OBDII port for changing tunes, scan tools, etc..

OP
OP
M

M32

Reaction score

Yeah, I do not plan on taking mine off road.

I had amps on my 2014 F150. I'd also recommend getting the OBDII pass through harness with the Plug & Play kit. The Pass Through kit includes another OBDII port so you don't have to unplug the PnP harness to access your OBDII port for changing tunes, scan tools, etc..

That's good to know. I had the powersteps (spliced wire) on my previous truck (tacoma) and it worked flawlessly for the 5 years I owned it. However, if indeed the 76141 does work (not sure why it wouldn't), I'd prob would've went that route. However, I guess splicing a few wires isn't that bad either

Edwin

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
t_j,
I had AMP powersteps on my 2004.5 Dodge Cummins 3500 Crew Cab long bed, and they still work fine, (I sold the truck to a friend who uses the truck daily). 180,000 miles with thousands in sand driving on the ocean beaches; lot's of off road travels in New England, Canada, and the UP in Michigan....
While it never did any Baja journeys, it was subjected to the much harsher ride of the 1 ton drivetrain. I installed them myself, wiring them per the instructions under the dash.
While it was never intentionally jumped the truck did see air several times....yeee ha!
The AMP's never hesitated....ever!
Eddie