4 Wheel Parts Performance Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The tune is the best bang for your buck, but a tune exhaust and intake work great when all three are in a bundle .

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably should've listened to you guys, but I went with an AFE stage 2 CAI. There are just so many options out there for tuners that I felt like I needed to do more research. Couldn't spring for everything at once. Baby steps!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably should've listened to you guys, but I went with an AFE stage 2 CAI. There are just so many options out there for tuners that I felt like I needed to do more research. Couldn't spring for everything at once. Baby steps!

If you were going to do CAI or exhaust anyways it's best to wait for tune.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really . as the intakes are all no tune intakes in that the maf cross section is the same size as factory. So any custom tune has very little change for the cai on the Raptor. Now on vehicles like the mustang where the maf cross section increases you have to have a tune and it increases performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter