2015 FRF Calenders are here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/2016-ford-raptor-forum-calendar-contest-44744/
^the new one 2016

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QYtm7dm5bsn_w

for Promo code's a few I found
SHIP49
HOLIDAY
UPGRADE
OURFAVS
GETMORE

As last year if you wanted you could paypal [email protected]
Mariah helped me again this year I did the last month by my self. hope I didn't mess it up lol. This part is up to you we had fun doing it.

I guessed at the picture that was going to win and ordered one but it's not here yet, it's up to you if you want to wait before ordering. The only picture that said it was good quality wise was of course Chris's FX4.
I wanted the big pictures this year I thought they looked good on the preview's, so that is why the if you want to wait remark.

I can't remember who lives right by shutterfly but get one ordered and let us know how they look!

Last edited:

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicely done, sir! Thank you again for all of your effort!!! I thought I put the full image on photobucket of Karen's shot but I will confirm.

Last edited:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have the winners of each month email you a full size copy of their pic? That would help with the quality since a lot of us resize them for posting otherwise they would be huge. The one I posted for November is 2048x1361, but that's only half the size of the full resolution.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have the winners of each month email you a full size copy of their pic? That would help with the quality since a lot of us resize them for posting otherwise they would be huge. The one I posted for November is 2048x1361, but that's only half the size of the full resolution.

well that was enough even with some that have emailed me it's still not full resolution I'm thinking it will be ok. What I think is going on is it's auto cropped and they just want you to know that? Make sure you preview and are happy with what you see it's suppose to look like it dose in the preview. Know one emailed me and if they did it was the same as what was used lol. I think it was @CB Freshness that lived across the street maybe he can go take a look at them?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
humm I can't tell it takes me to the site

I have to go help load the semi be back as soon as I can Nicole I sent you an e-mail earlier but would like to know if this is working.

Last edited:

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I thought Karen had exported hers hi-res but apparently not. I will get you higher res image after work.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score