2011 raptor vs 2013 Dodge hemi vs 2013 Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah^ you also got 35 inch tires and the aerodynamics of a brick working against you. I raced a new ram with the Hemi a couple months back on the outskirts of town. The ******** kept playing with me for miles and I eventually gave the idiot what he wanted so he could move on and he pulled on me twice. His truck was probably stock and I got a tune, intake, exhaust and I got a little less weight with a scab and his truck was a crew cab. So swallow your pride and forget any racing on asphalt or a prepped drag strip because this isn't the vehicle for that. Take your truck off roading and get up to speeds on dirt and believe me you'll never find road racing fun again in a raptor

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drag racing a Raptor in general is stupid. It's still a 14 second truck with a supercharger. Use it for what it's built for. You will most likely lose both races.
Some here have taken it to the strip. I'm pretty sure they knew it wasn't going to take the bank, but it's still fun for them.

Real question, should you be in 4 hi?

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only run mine at the drag strip. Offroad is gay [emoji23][emoji23]
It's the only place the damn stock fox shocks work worth a damn [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk