**RAPTOR** Desktop Windows Theme

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no im old school running vista still... i've had this laptop ( alianware) for almost 6 years and it runs better than my wifes new toshiba but i did build it and spent about 3,200 on it which at the time was a lot now thats nothing when it comes to building a great computer

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

no im old school running vista still... i've had this laptop ( alianware) for almost 6 years and it runs better than my wifes new toshiba but i did build it and spent about 3,200 on it which at the time was a lot now thats nothing when it comes to building a great computer

Well at least you didn't say Windows 98 Second Edition. :)

Yeah, from what I can tell, it wasn't until Windows 8 when the themes changed to that new format. In my lab environment, I can spin up a virtual machine with Windows 7 and create an older theme file and get it updated here so everybody can enjoy it. The old version will work on Windows 8 too and Vista so that will be the better way to go for backwards compatibility for everyone. I'll get it fixed. I really hope this takes off, really do.

BUT, I NEED some uploaded better resolution pictures of Raptor's otherwise it looks "grainy" when downloading the resized images here.

Come on folks, get 'em uploaded so I can download them.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll shoot some over later and tomorrow after I wash all this north east white ******** aka salt off it and snap some shots of the new bumper on there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk