2014 Ruby Red Screw IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second cpetes suggestion of checking out CarMax. They've bought my last 3 vehicles and all were great experiences.

Glad your son is okay. Wish I could pick this up from you, it's an awesome deal.

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I've had a couple serious tire kickers but still not sold. I will definitely be putting this on ebay if it does not sell soon and also checking out CarMax. And thanks again for the kind words about my son... we almost lost him a couple years back in an auto accident so this hits home a little extra hard. But back to the task at hand.... still for sale!

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man this is SUCH a nice truck at a good price. If I wasn't picking up a new truck next week I would be on this one. Hell if I didn't have a deposit on that other truck I'd be all over yours and cancel the other sale. Good luck with the sale I can't believe someone hasn't snagged this yet.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievable that nobody has snatched this up yet! I guess that Hootey guy decided against it. He liked the truck but not the red interior so since he was in Pa also I told him we could meet up and switch interiors and he was fine with that. Good luck hopefully someone realizes soon how good of a deal this is for a really nicely done truck.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude just do it it will work itself out. I really like the red accent interior. Lol.

lol. Trying to make me truck poor so you can get the interior.

Believe me though i've run the numbers over and over trying to find a way I could afford it. But just can't make it work at this point in time

Can't believe it hasn't sold yet. OP you go to any dealers or carmax to see what thhey would give you yet?