6.2l AFE Intakes @ SDHQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These new intakes for the 6.2l Raptor will be shipping the 2nd week of September. They are doing a limited 1st run of these to start with and we already have our order in since I know they will go fast!

AFE is seeing 18hp & 23 lbs of torque with these bad boys!

More info soon along with pics & pricing!

We will be doing a forum hook up for sure!!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get the Cool Air and the Exhaust and then I am getting the tune. All I have to say is, my next door neighbor has a supercharged 5.4 Harley truck and I am already pushing more horsepower than him, I am goin to make him really cry, LOL!!!!!!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a question, does it totally shield out the heat from the motor? Is it truly taking in cool air?

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a question, does it totally shield out the heat from the motor? Is it truly taking in cool air?

The air is pulled in from the oe location. With the larger larger surface area of the AFE filter you are now able to utilize all the air that you can get it there. The kit adds a heat shield that seals to the hood on top of the OE unit.