Where to get decent CDN price for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for a 2013 Raptor but $67k Canadian + taxes and freight, pdi ,etc puts this truck at almost 75k! Is there an easy way to get one of these US Raptors up here because with the dollar close to par and a Raptor at around $50k US saves me a crapload of cash.

Sorry about that guys. Toronto.

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yep

nice to see another ontarian!
I bought mine for 61,700 with taxes. 2012 supercab fully loaded.
One of the other guys picked up his supercrew in buffalo i think, no problems or hassles.
again depends on dealer.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you catch the dealer when he has lots of Raptors in inventory that's your best time to hit them up for dealer invoice pricing, that's what I did or you could try to order one at invoice and wait for it. Some have bought across the boarder and got even better pricing but be prepared to call a lot of dealers as fewer and fewer will sell to Canadians.

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
Serious

I'm serious about getting a Raptor and the only thing I'm waiting for is for our 2005 minivan to die. As soon as its dead I'm ordering mine and by the looks of the posts 65-68k cdn is the best I'll prob be able to do for the SCrew. Might have to look at Buffalo to get a better price since our dollar is hovering at par.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm serious about getting a Raptor and the only thing I'm waiting for is for our 2005 minivan to die. As soon as its dead I'm ordering mine and by the looks of the posts 65-68k cdn is the best I'll prob be able to do for the SCrew. Might have to look at Buffalo to get a better price since our dollar is hovering at par.

Another Minivan...I am so sorry...I think you might want to consider assisted suicide for the Minivan

iPad 3 using Tapatalk

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i paid 46USD for a crew cab loaded from cali. by the time i brought it up to canada it was around 50k total. huge savings, but difficult to find dealers who will sell to canada.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can help with the death of the minivan.......