Mid June Order banks open ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me that I can order 2019 in mid June. This is when he says the Order banks open. He said I can expect delivery in September maybe early October. But based on what I am seeing on here this time frame doesn’t seem right. This will be the first car that I’ve actually ordered, so any info on time frame would be appreciated. There is a 218 just the way I would order the 219 sitting on the lot up the road, I know this dealer as well and he will sell it to me at 500 under MSRP and is holding it through Memorial Day weekend for me.
Loaded Duel panel moonroof black wheels and carbon fiber package. I believe it is 72,800 as it does not have the graphics package which I prefer not to have. So do those of you that are in the know or possibly know more than me, think that a September or October delivery date is possible? Or do you believe that the eight teen may be the way to go? Kind of brainstorming right now
Thanks in Advance guys

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 26 of march and the dealer told me they have been coming in roughly in 60 days. It now shows delivery by July 3rd. So take anything they tell you with a grain of salt. Another important question "How Patient are you?"

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me that I can order 2019 in mid June. This is when he says the Order banks open. He said I can expect delivery in September maybe early October. But based on what I am seeing on here this time frame doesn’t seem right. This will be the first car that I’ve actually ordered, so any info on time frame would be appreciated. There is a 218 just the way I would order the 219 sitting on the lot up the road, I know this dealer as well and he will sell it to me at 500 under MSRP and is holding it through Memorial Day weekend for me.
Loaded Duel panel moonroof black wheels and carbon fiber package. I believe it is 72,800 as it does not have the graphics package which I prefer not to have. So do those of you that are in the know or possibly know more than me, think that a September or October delivery date is possible? Or do you believe that the eight teen may be the way to go? Kind of brainstorming right now
Thanks in Advance guys

Todd it's really about what you want...I have read that the 2019 order banks don't open until the mid August time frame, June seems early? Not trying to be offensive but, perhaps this dealer is just trying to get you to commit and then string you along? I'd verify the 2019 order dates for sure. Just my opinion, but if the 2018 has what you would have ordered and he's going under MSRP, I'd get it; however, of all the 2019 changes, only the new electronically controlled shocks would interest me, but I can live w/o them...I doubt you'll be seeing your 2019 much before year end... I ordered my 2018 (and the dealer had a valid allocation) on March 8th and it will arrive at my dealer between June 20 - 26th...so that's close to 4 mos...which appears to be pretty good time as some folks have been waiting even longer.

Good Luck

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks in Advance guys

According to other Ford sources production starts on 10-22. That would mean you wouldn't get it until end of November at the earliest, assuming the "OK to buy" is given quickly. With few major changes, they should be released fairly soon after job #1.

OP
OP
T

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hotlap you probably quoted the most polite response ! I’ve been getting some pretty harshe responses on here in regards to everything. I’m simply asking questions trying to learn about this vehicle. I’ve done it with every vehicle i’ve owned. Do you know what’s funny? I’ve done it in the gun forems as well. Got the same response when beginning. Now questions are deferred to me. I just happened to drive one and was surprised at how good it drrove. I have a ranch ,always liked the vehicle but thought it would be too rough riding. I like to do my due diligence in whatever I am buying. I appreciate your assistance ! Look forward to owning one.will get with the dealer this week and figure something out. Thanks

Last edited:

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wait a little longer and get the 2019. That new shock will be worth the wait from what I've read. Either way you can't go wrong with a 2018.

OP
OP
T

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve said that color may have something to do with build time. Heavily leaning towards the magnetic. I believe the 802A is the top package? Panoramic sunroof, Carbon fiber package and the black wheels. I think that about covers it? But I guess we don’t know what the packages will be on the 19’s?

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve said that color may have something to do with build time. Heavily leaning towards the magnetic. I believe the 802A is the top package? Panoramic sunroof, Carbon fiber package and the black wheels. I think that about covers it? But I guess we don’t know what the packages will be on the 19’s?

Hey Todd, don't forget the tailgate step, seriously it's not that pricy and is very handy! At first I scoffed at it but have had it on 3 F-150's now and use it all the time! Also, the heated rear seats are a bargain at $125.00 if you live an any kind of a cold area. Read where someone wanted to add after the fact and he was looking at having to purchase new rear seat cushions, etc.

Like your other options/colors, identical to my 2018!!

Beauf

Reaction score
With order banks opening mid-month when will they start building and delivering the '19s?

Edit:
I see that the OP says Sep or early Oct, and he was right about the order banks, so likely correct here too. Any dealers that can confirm?

OP
OP
T

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Todd, don't forget the tailgate step, seriously it's not that pricy and is very handy! At first I scoffed at it but have had it on 3 F-150's now and use it all the time! Also, the heated rear seats are a bargain at $125.00 if you live an any kind of a cold area. Read where someone wanted to add after the fact and he was looking at having to purchase new rear seat cushions, etc.

Like your other options/colors, identical to my 2018!!

Oh without a doubt. I definitely have those on my order sheet. I’m not telling people how to spend their money, but in the scheme of things the tailgate Step and heated rear seats is a given for me. You know it’s kind of funny that this new raptor will have trail control, which is the same thing that my LX 570 has which is called crawl control. It’s A 2015. And yes I noticed you have the color that I like as well !!