FX4 vs Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driving is believing and sure beats the anecdotal. You have a lot time to make this decision. Best real world solution to your dilemma?

1) Make a Raptor friend who lives within a reasonable distance
2) Take an on/offroad test drive (just try to put that grin away)
3) Put your order in for a Raptor (or get a clean used one if on a budget)
4) Kill it offroad in your own Raptor. What a friggin blast!
5) Feel both powerful and like a kid again! Now that is a great combination!
6) Become the forum's next resident expert on Raptor vs FX4!

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my FX4 a few months ago for my Raptor and while the FX4 is a solid truck it is not close to the Raptor......from suspension to acceleration there is no comparison ...if the price difference will not affect you its an easy choice...

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold my FX4 a few months ago for my Raptor and while the FX4 is a solid truck it is not close to the Raptor......from suspension to acceleration there is no comparison ...if the price difference will not affect you its an easy choice...

You're going to make my decision easier and easier! Considering how much a loaded FX4 is anyways, the idea of a Raptor seems like easily the best deal :)

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're going to make my decision easier and easier! Considering how much a loaded FX4 is anyways, the idea of a Raptor seems like easily the best deal :)

you can get into a '13 bone stock scab like ive got ordered for less than a loaded fx4. and youre probably still better off

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the thing, if you gonna do fully loaded vs. fully loaded, the price difference really isn't that far apart. You'll easily make it up when you go to sell, Raptors are holding their value very well.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to have my Raptor in Wyoming or anywhere out west for that matter!

Get the Raptor, you wont be disappointed at all!

-Brian

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to have my Raptor in Wyoming or anywhere out west for that matter!

Get the Raptor, you wont be disappointed at all!

-Brian

I hear that! I spent most of my summer's working out in Wyoming years ago. I wish Raptors were around back then! The mischief I could have gotten into!

Dave