GEN 1 SYNC Keeps Rebooting after New BCM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamoRaptor

Reaction score
I have had my Raptor about 2 months. Been in the shop for about 3 weeks to finally find out the BCM needed to be replaced. Before they did this my Phone and everything worked correctly. Now not so much. SYNC dies and reboots and gives me some type of system error? I love the truck would hate to get rid of it but when I bought the thing it only had 22K miles on it. Problem is the I have never had this much trouble out of a Pickup before may have blown a turbo or two but not this. I have searched this problem and will be on the phone this morning but wanted to know if anyone else might have some input. Thank you in advance for any help.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi CamoRaptor,

Which system do you have: owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/all/setup/how-to-identify-your-sync-version.html Let me know, and I'll assist.

Shaay

OP
OP
C

CamoRaptor

Reaction score
Yes sir thank you I tried that the other day with no avail. They are coming to get the pickup today.