Stalling at idle & intermittent Limp Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tx_reeg

Reaction score
I have a 2012 with 120k miles that about a month ago started to randomly die when I was stopped at a light. It didn't happen very often and didn't worry much about it. I was driving last week and got the dreaded wrench light and the truck went into limp mode. I have the tune from SVC so just to be safe I put it back to the stock tune. I then cleaned the MAF and throttle body, the throttle body was very dirty. It was good for a couple days and now it's happening again, stalling at idle and I got the wrench and limp mode again. Not sure where else to look, any advice would be appreciated.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was another forum member here with a similar problem. But it was attributed to his non stock exhaust. His wiring harness had melted away and was shorting out. Search the threads and forums. Good Luck bud.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how far back the throttle body issues went. That has been known to cause similar symptoms. I am by no means an expert, just trying to give you options to consider.