My navigation screen is cracked.. Bad..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoledaddy

Reaction score
So I got mad and I punched my navigation screen.. Very dumb I know, but I need to get it fixed and a ford dealership quoted me $1200! That's insane! Is that even right? It's only the screen! The navigation still works because I was using it when I punched it and now I can't use the screen to cancel the guidance.. It's still givin me directions... But the radio, bluetooth, everything works fine.. It's just the screen.. Does anyone know where I can get this fixed at a reasonable price?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 130

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ouch. Might wanna carry a pillow or something around. Lol. I doubt a dealer would replace just the screen as it's all one unit.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Busa will chime in...maybe shoot the Car Stereo Company a PM

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should of just punched the steering wheel. Lol. Looks like u need a new unit...this aint no iPhone

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (aka PyneNUT)

OP
OP
S

swoledaddy

Reaction score
You should of just punched the steering wheel. Lol. Looks like u need a new unit...this aint no iPhone

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (aka PyneNUT)

Haha yea no kidding! Out of all the things I could have punched, I probably punched the most expensive thing to replace..lol

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can replace just the screen. Try a junk yard for a totaled truck. Doesn't have to be the same year or a raptor I don't think as they have used the same screens since 2010 or earlier.