Weird XM preset bug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I don't know if this has something to do with a recent update, me messing with Forscan recently, or a know problem. In Forscan I recently did the mod to try and get a raptor truck instead of a regular F150 on the side screen and also the mod that "boosts" the audio somewhat. For whatever reason now the truck refuses to save XM presets. On every start up it reverts back to like the factory stuff of a few FM stations and one random XM station. I reset the module APIM to factory build and that hasn't fixed it but it's only been one start. I didn't reset the other one which is ACM. Also did cameras on w/ forward sensors but surely that would've mess that either.

Sync Software version: 23045_product
Revision 731

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also it's just presets. It still has the channels I'm saving as "favorites" and remembers only having one preset page.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just restore from a backup.

Don’t be that guy and tell us you didn’t take a backup before you modded in forscan or I got dibs on the bingo
1709937400571.png

You might need the “as built” values, and IIRC they’re on one of the Ford sites. make sure you didn’t typo it.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just restore from a backup.

Don’t be that guy and tell us you didn’t take a backup before you modded in forscan or I got dibs on the bingo
View attachment 447069

You might need the “as built” values, and IIRC they’re on one of the Ford sites. make sure you didn’t typo it.
I got it fixed. It was the "audio boost" mod I did in Forscan to the ACM. I had to revert it back. I guess it doesn't play well with 2023's. I noticed a audio boost but it's good now. Oddly enough it actually made all my presets that I originally saved pop back up once the module was redone.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless it was the "fake engine noise" that did it. I also did that in the ACM module but I highly doubt it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
YOU:

Will go far on FRF. Having a good backup to restore from puts you well ahead of a bunch of FRF.

good on you.