Mirror lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ravlyn

Reaction score
Hey all,
New to posting on he forums but have been around for some time. I bought my first raptor in 2011 275,00km then my second in 2014 175,000km and now my 2017. There all running amazing still. Love all of them. There considered family

My 2017 model. It has about 65,000km on it so far and up to the last couple of weeks it’s been pretty flawless. No issues. But lately I’m noticing my lights on my mirrors are coming on randomly and the exterior light above the bed of my box. It acts as though a door is open slightly but that’s not the case. Last night as an example it came on and turned back off half a dozen times. My battery hasn’t died from his yet. Anyone here of this happening ?

One other note. My driver side window occasionally makes a bit of grinding noise when it is used. Very very intermittent though.

Thanks in advance

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all,
New to posting on he forums but have been around for some time. I bought my first raptor in 2011 275,00km then my second in 2014 175,000km and now my 2017. There all running amazing still. Love all of them. There considered family

My 2017 model. It has about 65,000km on it so far and up to the last couple of weeks it’s been pretty flawless. No issues. But lately I’m noticing my lights on my mirrors are coming on randomly and the exterior light above the bed of my box. It acts as though a door is open slightly but that’s not the case. Last night as an example it came on and turned back off half a dozen times. My battery hasn’t died from his yet. Anyone here of this happening ?

One other note. My driver side window occasionally makes a bit of grinding noise when it is used. Very very intermittent though.

Thanks in advance
Only guess - and this was a Gen 1. I had a door sensor go out. But before it went out it did occasionally make lights go on without saying the door was open. After a bit it went out entirely and said the door was open which causes more annoying things than you'd expect. I had it fixed and all was well.

My only guess was that in the beginning it would somehow just register open for an instant and somehow enough to turn on the lights but not set off the dash warning.

Just a guess. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter