trying to get a price quote from you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to post this here but I sent a PM for a price quote on some Rigid Lights. Asked to send e-mail address for quote, which I did but never heard anything else. I have sent another PM but have not heard anything else at all. Am I doing something wrong here to get a quote? I really would like to give my business to a FRF vendor but I don't seem to have much luck getting a quote from you guys. Any suggestions?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to post this here but I sent a PM for a price quote on some Rigid Lights. Asked to send e-mail address for quote, which I did but never heard anything else. I have sent another PM but have not heard anything else at all. Am I doing something wrong here to get a quote? I really would like to give my business to a FRF vendor but I don't seem to have much luck getting a quote from you guys. Any suggestions?

Shoot them a PM

-Jeff

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Mudblood,

JR emailed you yesterday with a quote to [email address removed]
---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Mudblood, Shoot me an email or pm and i will get you quote for the Rigids!

-Jeff ([email protected])

No need to post in another vendor section.

Last edited by a moderator:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mudblood,

JR emailed you yesterday.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Post edited, I wasn't paying attention when I posted. My apologies

-Jeff

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mudblood,

JR emailed you yesterday with a quote to [email address removed]

JR just sent me the e-mail quote about three minutes ago and I got NOTHING yesterday. Also really do not appreciate your posting my e-mail address to the general public. I think I have learned enough. Thank you.........

Last edited by a moderator: