Got my Raptor Opti-Coated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the chance to drop off my Raptor last week to get Opti-Coated (should've done it months ago when I bought it but I've been super busy).

I'm very impressed with how well it came out that I decided to get this same process done to my 05 Mustang once I have the front-end resprayed.

I highly recommend Opti-Coating your truck. If you need a shop in NJ, I recommend this one. Check out the picture from Facebook to see all the other things he included. I even had my wheels Opti-Coated!

47531d1400093992-got-my-raptor-opti-coated-screen-shot-2014-05-14-2.53.48-pm.jpg

Attachments

• Raptor-Opti-Coated.jpg
    Raptor-Opti-Coated.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Raptor-Opti-Coated-2.jpg
    Raptor-Opti-Coated-2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Raptor-Opti-Coated-3.jpg
    Raptor-Opti-Coated-3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 2.53.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 2.53.48 PM.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 418

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a few other's have had that done also and its held up well offroad.

Its on my short list of things to do once i can get it scheduled. Not too many people offer this service.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a few other's have had that done also and its held up well offroad.

Its on my short list of things to do once i can get it scheduled. Not too many people offer this service.

Anyone in our neck of the woods that offer this?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guy in Lombard. Had a fb page. I'll get it to you shortly. Been waiting to schedule mine to get done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NJStangersJonathan

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Runs about $800 and it's like having an added layer of clear coat...he's done so many cars from Teslas to your everyday cars since everyone finds this layer of protection useful. I will definitely be putting it to test in the coming months.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Anyone in our neck of the woods that offer this?

I found this one: Chicago Auto Pros Detailing - Authorized Chicago Opti-Coat Pro installer | Chicago Auto Pros

The Tesla guys in that area used that one: Opti-Coat Pro in the Western Suburbs