Is adams h20 gloss any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it good for the matte decals on the hood and sides

Yessir! The great thing about the H2O Guard & Gloss is it adds protection to all the exterior surfaces, including matte vinyl. You can apply it to the paint, glass, rubber and plastic trip, wheels, everything except the tires.

Check out these two posts for some tips:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/first-detail-adamized-raptor-33281/index61.html#post1000551

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/first-detail-adamized-raptor-33281/index33.html#post919004

SunDevilRev

Reaction score
Is it good for the matte decals on the hood and sides

I've been using Adam's products on my vehicles for about 6 years now and I doubt I'll ever switch to anything else. I've converted several friends and family members who used to scratch their clear coats at "touchless" car washes. H20 Guard & Gloss is always on the list of products to buy when first starting out. Invest in some higher quality microfiber towels (Adam's has a lot of options and is always running sales/specials) and check out the Adam's tutorial videos on their website.

Bjoeaull

Reaction score
Its great protection and ridiculous easy to use. Its a not brainer in my arsenal. I have work vehicles I like to use it on because they are vinyl logod. All my daily vehicles that aren't ceramic'd get G&G

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use it in between waxing the truck and it works great. Eventually i'll do a full correction and have the car coated but for now I'll stick with what i know works.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the stuff - I used to treat the plastics and rubber with other stuff seperately, but no need with this

LaceyPark

Reaction score
Yes, I use it all of the time as a drying aid with Great results. 95% of what I use is Adams. I am however, trying P&S Bead Maker (just as a comparison). I got a great deal on it from The Rag Company after an OG review.