SCT Tuner with 3 5 Star tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I sold my 2012 Raptor and now I'm selling the SCT X3 tuner that I had for it. It has 3 5 star tunes, Performance 91, Towing 91, and Economy 87. $300 takes it. PM me if interested.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why would you sell a new truck get more than you paid for it? I think Phyguy is right only works with one vehical. so can it be removed and put on a diffrent one.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought they were bound to the truck after used? Don't ask me though. I'm not tuned...

no they are not bound to the truck, I bought soco's and it sync'd up w/o a problem, now if you leave one of the programmed tunes on it they try and sell the tuner ya its locked, but if ya return to stock it can be put on another truck

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There has got to be a few hoops to jump through? I recall 5Star needing some truck specific information prior to loading sending my SCT with the tunes...

Point is I would be be very careful when it comes to buying a used tuner...

I know Mike asked me what specific mods I had prior to sending my tunes...

Just saying

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It had and Magnaflow exhaust system, and AFE Stage 2 intake. That is it for performance mods. I returned the truck to stock and unlocked the tuner before I sold it.

I love my truck but Daycare for my son comes first. At $1100 dollars a month (for daycare) it just wasn't in the works for me to keep it.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It had and Magnaflow exhaust system, and AFE Stage 2 intake. That is it for performance mods. I returned the truck to stock and unlocked the tuner before I sold it.

I love my truck but Daycare for my son comes first. At $1100 dollars a month (for daycare) it just wasn't in the works for me to keep it.

Did you take anything off the truck before you sold it?