For Sale: GEN1 ICON 3.0 Front Coilover Shocks w/ CDC Valve

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

These are for sale. I will post up pictures of them once I get them cleaned up so putting a feeler out for them now. There is nothing wrong with them (other than cosmetic blemishes) and they don't have much off-road miles, there is no leaking and in great working order. They were installed in May 2016. They have about 18k street miles on them and less than 2k off-road miles.

Full disclaimer, they have been to TRR16, RTF16, Baja, TRR17 and RTF17. And my truck has NOT been jumped with these shocks on.

I am looking at $1500 shipped CONUS.

Thanks!

2010 - 2014 ford svt raptor 3.0 front coil over shock system w/ compression adjust

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Got them cleaned up! The brackets are brand new, I had an extra set so giving away the new ones. Also have two pairs of the ICON shock neoprene cover wraps. Both are somewhat torn but that is to be expected. I am throwing both pairs of them in for free. They are adjusted to the highest setting on the preload to give you max lift without issues for your CV’s. I spoke with ICON back in May to get the max safe setting. The driver side has an extra turn to compensate for the “raptor lean”.

1c07901d823f76e566447b1ee0034a69.jpg

Buyer covers any Paypal fees.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.