CORSA Xtreme - Full System for 2017+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solar eclipse bump. Corsa exhaust will give your truck superpowers if purchased today...

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solar eclipse bump. Corsa exhaust will give your truck superpowers if purchased today...

To all ..... If it helps, I purchased the resonator delete from Weezy and he shipped the unopened box to me immediately. For those that are interested, the Corsa Xtreme system is fairly loud, but I 100% love it!!!!! I went from stock to just the Corsa muffler (Corsa Sport) to the Xtreme (added the resonator delete) and I am not going back.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all ..... If it helps, I purchased the resonator delete from Weezy and he shipped the unopened box to me immediately. For those that are interested, the Corsa Xtreme system is fairly loud, but I 100% love it!!!!! I went from stock to just the Corsa muffler (Corsa Sport) to the Xtreme (added the resonator delete) and I am not going back.

Thanks for the awesome feedback Jeff! Glad you love the exhaust.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Sport catback system still available, PM for shipping quote.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hurricane Harvey bump. This exhaust will make your Raptor completely submersible in flood waters

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price drop $1350 + shipping!! Brand new CORSA Sport System with Gunmetal Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.