www.FordRaptorLights.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NTX Raptor

Reaction score
I did Aux 1 40" curved Bull Dog light bar, Aux 2 all four VisionX Optimus driving lights, Aux 3 KC Flex amber fogs, Aux 5 amber halos for driving lights.

Last edited:

Finnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install

I installed my lights. Pretty straight forward. I took the liberty to "rattlecan" the brackets with a Rustoleum metallic that closely matches the factory bumper. Not exact but close enough.

I ended up splicing, soldering, and shrink wrapping the wiring under the hood for a clean setup.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed my lights. Pretty straight forward. I took the liberty to "rattlecan" the brackets with a Rustoleum metallic that closely matches the factory bumper. Not exact but close enough.

I ended up splicing, soldering, and shrink wrapping the wiring under the hood for a clean setup.

What was the rattle can color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rustoleum #7250 Black Night Metallic

Got it at Home Depot

Personally, I think the black contrasts nicely and matches the grill... I like the stock color of the kit, especially with Magnetic.

But I do have a light question: how have you all adjusted the lights for Optimum performance??

What is the best way that you guys have come up with to check the light adjustment after you've adjusted it? Just going out to a dark Road? That gets very tedious and I can't seem to get them dialed in the way I'd like to.

Would be nice if there's a way to adjust them like you adjust headlights against a blank wall... anybody done that with success?

I'm interested in what others have done, please chime in.

Also... I have the racer spots, and wide driving Baja cubes and of course the KC, and I have those and Amber.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think the black contrasts nicely and matches the grill I liked the stock color of the kit.

But I do have a light question: how have you all adjusted the lights for Optimum performance??

What is the best way that you guys have come up with to check the light adjustment after you've adjusted it? Just going out to a dark Road? That gets very tedious and I can't seem to get them dialed in the way I'd like to.

Would be nice if there's a way to adjust them like you adjust headlights against a blank wall... anybody done that with success?

I'm interested in what others have done, please chime in.

I use a 'play' dart. Nerf or whatever with a suction cup. Stick it on the light and I can see trajectory.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a 'play' dart. Nerf or whatever with a suction cup. Stick it on the light and I can see trajectory.

At what distance do you look at the truck against the wall then? Same distance is ordinary headlights?