Rigid fog light bracket question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't have them on there website. Give them a call and ask for Mike. Brackets are $100+shipping, you can order the lights through them as well. Brackets are powder coated also.

Awesome thank you. Any pictures of the brackets without lights? I'm trying to do a different light combo and will need to make some mods to them.

jsstalli

Reaction score
Awesome thank you. Any pictures of the brackets without lights? I'm trying to do a different light combo and will need to make some mods to them.

Don't have them yet. Should be delivered tomorrow.

jsstalli

Reaction score
Pretty basic bracket. Getting them installed tomorrow with 3 pairs of Rigid Radiance lights with Amber backlight. Bracket mounts in two holes above "fog" cutout in bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 245

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty expensive for such a basic mount.... I could make the same thing out of aluminum/steel support brackets from home Depot, sold for like $5 for 3 feet.... and y9u can bend aluminum to fit the contour as well as have less rustable area.

Edit: just looked.. I didn't notice those two perfect holes already in the top of the bumper cut out that will work perfectly.

Last edited:

jsstalli

Reaction score
Pretty expensive for such a basic mount.... I could make the same thing out of aluminum/steel support brackets from home Depot, sold for like $5 for 3 feet.... and y9u can bend aluminum to fit the contour as well as have less rustable area.

Edit: just looked.. I didn't notice those two perfect holes already in the top of the bumper cut out that will work perfectly.

Yep I 100% agree. It's about $2 in material at most but I paid for the person who made its idea and saved me time and money. I'm ok with that.

The holes should work perfect and give it a solid mounting point.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I 100% agree. It's about $2 in material at most but I paid for the person who made its idea and saved me time and money. I'm ok with that.

The holes should work perfect and give it a solid mounting point.

Not disputing that. A person's time is worth something. The powder coat is something I didn't take into consideration when I made the comment as well