GEN 2 I ordered this to dry my cars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the new Ego for 2017. Man that thing moves a ton of air.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Master Blaster makes those plastic leaf blowers look like a joke. There is no comparison whatsoever. If you have a good sealer on your car/truck, you don't even need to use a towel. It's so powerful it's almost dangerous. Well worth the $, the only bummer is it does need to be plugged in.

This is an accurate assessment. You may think a leaf blower is powerful, it is not compared to the MB. It will completely dry the truck, no towel needed thus reducing swirl marks.

Relative to the cost, yes, very pricey so at the end of the day its all about how you want to spend your $.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that sale ended. I will check and see what other promos are coming up soon.

@AdamsPolishes were you able to find another code, will be ordering bulk today. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Also does this

Adam's Polishes Foam Gun | Foam Gun Cannon

Come with your hose sprayer? or the bottle portion only.

I have the pink shampoo, will that work with the foam cannon?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes were you able to find another code, will be ordering bulk today. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Also does this

Adam's Polishes Foam Gun | Foam Gun Cannon

Come with your hose sprayer? or the bottle portion only.

I have the pink shampoo, will that work with the foam cannon?

I will PM you a code to use.

Yes, both the Premium 32oz Foam Gun and the Standard Foam Gun come with the spray nozzle to connect to the garden hose, and a quick-connect fitting between the nozzle and the canister, to make it easy to switch to rinsing.

What shampoo are you using? Our older version was red and smells like cherry, and it works great in the Foam Gun or Foam Cannon. The current Car Wash Shampoo also foams very well, and is a little slicker, which makes the wash safer for your paint.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will PM you a code to use.

Yes, both the Premium 32oz Foam Gun and the Standard Foam Gun come with the spray nozzle to connect to the garden hose, and a quick-connect fitting between the nozzle and the canister, to make it easy to switch to rinsing.

What shampoo are you using? Our older version was red and smells like cherry, and it works great in the Foam Gun or Foam Cannon. The current Car Wash Shampoo also foams very well, and is a little slicker, which makes the wash safer for your paint.

To me it looks pink lol but yeah red with a cherry smell. My truck is ceramic coated so washing and drying is really all I do. I appreciate your quick responses and discounts. It's why I continue to buy your products. I have had 0 issues.

Quick final question, is there a shelf life on some of these products? IE my details spray, window cleaner, and your VRT are several years old. As i bought in bulk. Everything is still working well I haven't noticed any weird side effects.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To me it looks pink lol but yeah red with a cherry smell. My truck is ceramic coated so washing and drying is really all I do. I appreciate your quick responses and discounts. It's why I continue to buy your products. I have had 0 issues.

Quick final question, is there a shelf life on some of these products? IE my details spray, window cleaner, and your VRT are several years old. As i bought in bulk. Everything is still working well I haven't noticed any weird side effects.

Yes, the products typically have a shelf life that varies, and is often a function of how they are stored. Using products that are a couple years old is typically not a problem, as long as they did not experience extreme temps.

Check out this thread over on Adam's Forums for information on the specific products:

FAQ - "Do the products have a shelf life?" - The Adam's Detailing Library - Adams Forums

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of drying my vehicles, I spent hours researching and finally got a Reverse osmosis setup. Spotless water at home is the way to go. Never having to dry a vehicle again is a major time saver

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem solved. Just as good as Adams but have the cost.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 79

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Problem solved. Just as good as Adams but have the cost.

While that is a good unit, it is not just as good as the unit discussed in the posts above, only half as good, in fact! :ROFLJest:

The Vac-N-Blo you show only has a single 4HP motor, and the Adam's Master Blaster Revolution has TWO of the 4HP motors, for twice the drying power. And yes, the second motor does make a big difference. You see, the Master Blaster Revolution has two switches, one for each motor, so you can run one motor at a time, to really see the difference (and to allow you to spool one motor up at a time, to not trip your circuit breaker).

I would say that the single 4HP puts that model about halfway between the Sidekick Blaster and the Revolution.

If you think that a 4HP unit is enough for your needs, then check out our Air Force Blaster B3-CD With 30 Foot Hose. Use the current sale discount code to grab it for $212.50, with free shipping, and that's cheaper that the one you show. And ours comes with a 30-foot hose, so you don't have to drag the unit around.

And if your already bought that one, DO NOT use the same hose to vacuum as you use to blow dry. Vacuuming coats the inside of the hose with dirt and other crud, and then if you use the hose to blow dry, all that crap gets blown onto your just cleaned truck!