Help! Console swallowed rappy graphics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought two rappy graphics and sat them on top of the sync tray table when driving home. Upon getting home they slid between the gap of the ac and the sync sliding tray table. I can see them back there but I don't see any way to get to that area. Anyone got any ideas or should I just buy another set. Thanks.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you can't fish them out somehow, you're probably going to be getting out the tools and moving the console a bit. I'm sorry for this, but....

laughter.gif

Only because this is some shit that would happen to me too. In fact it did...but with a huge spider, who crawled behind my dash this weekend...

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
I bought two rappy graphics and sat them on top of the sync tray table when driving home. Upon getting home they slid between the gap of the ac and the sync sliding tray table. I can see them back there but I don't see any way to get to that area. Anyone got any ideas or should I just buy another set. Thanks.

My girlfriend put lotto tickets in the same place and they went behind. You have to put gear in neutral then pull up the silver trim that surrounds the center console/gear shift/cups- lift lid of central compartment and pull up from that edge then pull whole thing back toward back seat. Remove. Then, the sync cover is held by two small torx screws- remove those and lift out sync cover- your rappygraphics will be visible. Sounds like major surgery but really is a 20 minute job including reinstall. I would recommend blue painters tape on everything to avoid scratches. It goes back in very precisely and I don't have any squeaks or bad results. By the way, I didn't win the lotto.:baby:

Last edited:

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried my shop vac, no success. Defiinately worth a try, but paper goes waaaaaaay back there through the very narrow slit above the sync tray- don't put your parking garage tix there!

Or concert tickets while on the way. That would really suck.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
something similar, i.e long sticker with the backing on and one corner exposed that you can use to stick to the existing on just enough to pull it out?

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
something similar, i.e long sticker with the backing on and one corner exposed that you can use to stick to the existing on just enough to pull it out?

Definitely worth a try- excellent idea. I couldn't see my lotto tickets but (knowing what that space looks like now) you may have success with that method. You would need a regular length bumper sticker.

It really isn't too bad of procedure to take apart. The clips are very robust and you wont break anything...... if you are changing your sync tray to the carbon fiber it is the same method. Took me 20 minutes being extremely careful.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter