Bed tred?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Bed Tred Ultra by bed rug? I am curious if its worth it or just go with the spray in? Sorry If there is a thread on this already I couldn't find it.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it. It works well. I have a black and white truck so I wanted the black color of the bed tred to match. I also liked the look of how it follows the contour of the bed so to speak. I also bought the undercover ultra flex cover and I almost always run with it on so actually the color doesn't really matter. The ultra flex is cool because it has bedbug on the bottom that matches a grey bedbug. I have used my truck to haul stone a few times. The bed tread is definitely durable. It is easy to spray out with the hose and clean but unless you wipe it down it will look dusty and dirty. I haven't tried the power sprayer on it yet. Bedtred is soft but not like a bedrug. Honesty if I had to do it over I might get a bedbug instead of a bed tread but I'm not sure if those stones would have torn it up. I still might do line-x and just the mat style bedbug and tailgate mat on top. I like to take my truck to the games and tailgate. Line-x alone is not that great for that. Bed tread is better. I bet bed rug would be the best. I think that it depends on what you are looking for. I even have an inflatable air mattress for the bed that we take to the games or the beach or wherever. airbedz.com

Last edited: