GEN 2 37” Toyo MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve scoured tons of post and yet to find what I’m looking for.

Is there any members here running 37x13.50x17 Toyo MT on their Gen 2? Just curious as I have some RPG 3” collars, Methods and Toyo MT’s on order.

Thank you for your constructive replies in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I’ll be the first. Lol

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a really big tire. Hope it works out for you but there may be some Boatec fenders in your future. Definitely report back.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37x12.5x17 BFGs on methods with a 2.5” spacer rub like crazy so I doubt that is going to work. Methods backspacing isn’t favorable in the turning department generally.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 35s rub with methods but barely, your good.. just go down one bumpy dirt road pretty quick bouncing like crazy and BAM!!! All your trimming is complete, it will do it for you over time on just regular roads also

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Oh u said 13.50s, I was thinking 12.50s.. yea your definitely ok, shouldn’t touch I wouldn’t think

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full size 37" Tires = fenders or trim and trim and don't take offroad.

I say get the 35" and run it hard and let the fender availability and fitment get all ironed out first. You will be ready for new tires at that time anyways.

This is coming from someone who is currently running 37" tires.

OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a really big tire. Hope it works out for you but there may be some Boatec fenders in your future. Definitely report back.

Same here, thinking of maybe ordering some Deberti fenders. It’s kinda looking like I’ll be cutting quite a bit on the stock fenders and liners if people are rubbing decently with 37x12.50’s. Hoping to have it all ironed out in a week or two. Waiting on my RPG collars.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Full size 37" Tires = fenders or trim and trim and don't take offroad.

I say get the 35" and run it hard and let the fender availability and fitment get all ironed out first. You will be ready for new tires at that time anyways.

This is coming from someone who is currently running 37" tires.

Any pics of your setup if you don’t mind me asking? I’m thinking of maybe trying the deberti fenders.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures below - I posted in another thread somewhere. I need take some new ones, have the 3.0 shocks now and innov8 wheels. Waiting to see how the fenders look on some of the members rigs when they finally get them manufactured. ALSO don't forget about the rear fenders...I smashed my flare and did a little aluminum bending with tire impact - see pic.

Attachments

• Raptor1_800.jpg
    Raptor1_800.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Raptor2_800.jpg
    Raptor2_800.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Raptor3_800.jpg
    Raptor3_800.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 225
  • rearfender.JPG
    rearfender.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures below - I posted in another thread somewhere. I need take some new ones, have the 3.0 shocks now and innov8 wheels. Waiting to see how the fenders look on some of the members rigs when they finally get them manufactured. ALSO don't forget about the rear fenders...I smashed my flare and did a little aluminum bending with tire impact - see pic.

I like it! I guess I should prob be good, my tire guy ordered me 37x12.50 Toyo Mt’s. I didn’t even know they made a 37x12.50 Toyo MT.