GEN 2 Pro Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Raptor F-150 2015-2018 ProClip Left Mount

Provides the perfect mounting platform
Clips into the seams of the dashboard
Easily attach a device holder to the mount
Secure fit within easy reach from the driver's seat
No holes or damage to your dashboard
No dashboard dismantling
Pre-drilled holes for AMPS hole patterns
Made of high grade ABS plastic
Designed and manufactured in Sweden

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it work? My raptor is coming next week and I want to be ready for it.

I had ordered the one with the angle for the right vent. After having it in the vehicle I decided that the left vent mount will work better for me. ( the angle was not enough IMO ) Fitment was great, no issues, very solid. I have no doubt the left vent mount will be just as good.

I should note that I am not using the ProClip phone cradle. I use a Rokform case on my phone so I am using their cradle on the ProClip mount.

Another note, I bought the ProClip mount for my gf's Ford Edge and it works great as well.

umichscoots

Reaction score
I ordered the center mount, part #855093, and it fits perfectly. Exactly as shown on their site, and as easy to install as their video makes it out to be.

Mktboss

Reaction score
I have one. It fits perfectly and dosnt move at all. I just purchased the mount and glued on a magnet from amazon. It works like a charm

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Hmm can someone tell me how to upload a photo ??