Privacy glass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philomega15

Reaction score
I ordered my gen2 Screw - I'm guessing it has privacy glass on the rear and backseat windows. For the purpose of further tinting, does anyone know the tint percentage on these windows so I can match them

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should come with privacy glass on the rears. I've read that it's somewhere in the 18-20% range but any reputable tint shop should be able to help you match them.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint

I ordered my gen2 Screw - I'm guessing it has privacy glass on the rear and backseat windows. For the purpose of further tinting, does anyone know the tint percentage on these windows so I can match them

If you go to a good window tinter he will know what to put on it to match.

Flea176

Reaction score
New York is in the process of making tint compliance part of the yearly inspection.....

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New York is in the process of making tint compliance part of the yearly inspection.....

New York blows man. Don't know why anyone would want to live in that state. ****** weather, taxes, laws... What's the upside?

Flea176

Reaction score
Haha I grew up here. My job pays pretty well. I live in western NY, in the middle of no where. I actually like the seasons. Keeps things changing. Summer activities , winter activities. The taxes do suck, but it's all I've ever known... when I was younger I considered moving south, but I'm a family girl. Could never have the heart to move. Cuomo can eat shit though haha

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I guess the weather is not that bad- you got 4 seasons and I like having that too. We'll save some standard capacity mags for you I guess....