E&G Console Gun Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been told it’s a good place to be from.

That's what all the ones here in SC say...

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

That’s a slick idea. I have the console vault. Even when I have multiple guns in it, there is so much extra space. And I don’t like having to open it just to grab a flashlight.

I might try it and sell my console vault.

Sort of OT, but I got this flashlight recently to replace a Streamlight Pro-tac HL I somehow managed to lose, and it is the best light for the money I have ever had...crazy bright, great run times, rechargeable, 1/3 the size of the Pro-Tac. Plus, it fits perfectly in the rubberized slot/tray by the shifter in the Raptor.

https://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-xt2cr-tactical-flashlight.html

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E&G Safe Pics and Install Instructions

Ordered from American Muscle (use $10 coupon). Drop shipped from E&G. Very well package. Appears to be well built. Installation more work than other safes that take up the entire console area, but don't look too bad. I will provide some additional feedback once I do the install.

Attachments

• E&G Safe.jpg
    E&G Safe.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 331
  • E&G Safe 2.jpg
    E&G Safe 2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 339
  • Instruc 1.pdf
    432.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Instruc 2.pdf
    444.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Instruc 3.pdf
    463.6 KB · Views: 246

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Nice. How about a Mac10? It fits easily in the full console with plenty of room for mags. - stock folded of course. :biggrin:

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed ?

Ordered from American Muscle (use $10 coupon). Drop shipped from E&G. Very well package. Appears to be well built. Installation more work than other safes that take up the entire console area, but don't look too bad. I will provide some additional feedback once I do the install.

Have you installed it yet?